- Initial: 1 gal per acre-foot
- Bi-Weekly: 1/2 gal per acre-foot
Dilute recommended dosage 1:10 with pond water. Disperse product evenly over pond surface using a hand-held or mechanical sprayer.
For Best Results
- Apply when ambient temperature is 50°–90° F; dissolved oxygen level is over 1.0ppm; pH is 6 – 8; alkalinity is less than 100ppm
- Treat consistently using an automatic feed system
- Proper aeration and more dilution upon application will enhance product performance
Dark brown liquid
Orb-3® Lake & Pond Elemental Basics is a proprietary composition “not considered hazardous” under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard CFR Title 29 1910.1200
Store this product out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. For best results, use within 12 months.
PH As Shipped
3.8 – 4.2 @ 77° F (25° C)
HMIS Hazard Rating
- TSCA Inventory Status: This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the TSCA Inventory of Chemical Substances.
- DSL (Canada): This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the Domestic Substances List.