These time release formulated Bio Blocks digest organic wastes naturally and effectively.
Our unique bacterial cultures are selected for optimum enzyme production, assuring the efficient breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. This proprietary blend of microbes will reduce odors, BOD, COD, suspended solids, turbidity, and ammonia concentrations.
The Bio Block cultures rapidly digest odor causing organic wastes. Odors are not just covered up; they are eliminated at the source!
Purity and microbial concentration is guaranteed for consistent and superior biological products.
Simply hang the block in the waste stream by the suspending net (included).
- Food Handling and municipal facilities
- Animal waste pits, lagoons and storage tanks
- Septic and holding tanks, leach beds
- Grease traps, Interceptors, and fat separators
- Lift Stations, Basins, Wet Wells, Digestors, Settling Tanks
- Multiple Bacillus Species
- Naturally occurring, non-engineered
- Aerobes and facultative anaerobes
- Highly motile
- Positive chemotaxis
- 100% stabilized bacterial spores
BACTERIAL ENZYME PRODUCTION
Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Esterase, Urease, Cellulase, Xylanase
EFFECTIVE pH RANGE
5.0 - 10.0
EFFECTIVE TEMPERATURE RANGE
5°C - 55°C (40°F - 130°F)
GUARANTEED MINIMUM BACTERIAL CONCENTRATION
4 billion CFU/g
Available in 2 pound, 5 pound, or 10 pound blocks. A suspending net is included with each bioblock.