Orb-3 Wastewater Treatment Enzyme
Type: Orb-3 Specialty
Write a review
- BOD / COD
- FOG / TPH
- In stock
Orb-3 Wastewater Treatment Enzyme combines the speed of this broad-based, non-bacterial enzyme with powerful non-ionic surfactants that work together to emulsify and cleave organic contaminants so they will not reform downstream.
Orb-3 Wastewater Treatment Enzyme naturally stimulates indigenous or augmented bacteria in a system allowing them to quickly double or triple plate counts. This ramp up increases digestion which decreases measurable BOD, COD, TSS, TPH, FOG, etc. Once the Orb-3 Wastewater Treatment Enzyme has reduced the contaminant into assimilate-able food for bacteria, efficient remediation becomes attainable.
To optimize a closed loop, batch or flow-through system, the Orb-3 products select surfactants break surface tension in the substrate in tandem with the Orb-3 enzyme's ability to cleave fat, oil, grease, sugar and starch molecules making their basic components available to support the biological process present. Treat flow-proportionately to achieve consistently positive results.
- Volume: 5 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 47 lb
- Volume: 15 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 137 lb
- Volume: 55 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 495 lb
- Volume: 275 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 2500 lb
- Aerated Basins: 4 ppm for each 300 ppm BOD; dilute recommended dose 1:100 through a metering pump; apply flow proportionately
- Anaerobic Lagoons: 25-50 ppm to volume; then treat influent flow proportionately at 25-50 ppm; dilute recommended dose 1:100 through a metering pump
- Wet wells & lift stations: 25-50 ppm to flow; dilute recommended dose 1:100
- Holding Tanks: 8 oz per 1,000 gal capacity weekly; charge once tank is emptied; dilute recommended dose 1:100
- Odor Control: included in all treatment levels
For Best Results
- Treat consistently using an automatic feed system
- Proper circulation or aeration where applicable
- Increase dilution upon application to enhance product performance
Translucent amber liquid
Orb-3 Wastewater Treatment Enzyme is a proprietary composition "not considered hazardous" under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard CFR Title 29 1900.1200.
Store this product out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. For best results, use within 12 months.
pH As Shipped
3.8 – 4.2 @ 77° F (25° C)
HMIS Hazard Rating
- TSCA Inventory Status: This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the TSCA Inventory of Chemical Substances.
- DSL (Canada): This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the Domestic Substances List.
- Cleaves organics in the waste stream so they do not reform
- Acts as a wetting agent and emulsifier
- Improves settling
- Improves water quality and clarity
- Decreases maintenance issues
- Removes malodors
- Achieves a balanced biota
Check back for FAQs on this product.