Orb-3 Enzyme Pet Cleaner
Type: Orb-3 Specialty
Write a review
- "Accident" cleanups and spot cleaning
- Litter box clean up
- Cages, crates
- In stock
Put the power of Orb-3 Enzymes to work for you!
Orb-3 Enzyme Pet Clean-up naturally cleans pet soils and reduces odors on soft & hard surfaces including floors, carpets, toys, crates, litter boxes, and bedding.
The convenient spray bottle is perfect for those quick accidents as well as regular cleanup & deodorizing.
This is a pH neutral product is safe for use on most water-safe surfaces - test in a small non-conspicuous area first. It has a slight smell similar to vinegar when first applied, however that dissipates quickly. To protect your pet's sensitive nose, we do not add any fragrances, perfumes, or dyes.
- Volume: 32 oz
- Ship Weight: 2.3 lb
- Spray as needed to clean & deodorize
- Repeat as needed
Remove solid waste such as feces or vomit; blot urine or other liquid with a clean cloth. Spray surface until wet including cracks or crevices. Blot again or scrub area. May rinse with water.
For Best Results
- Use hot water when available.
- Dilute dose with enough water to topically spray or add to water body.
- After applying, wait 5-10 minutes for cleaner to penetrate grime.
- Let surface dry thoroughly before use.
Store this product out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. For best results, use within 12 months.
pH As Shipped
6.8 – 8.1 @ 77° F (25° C)
HMIS Hazard Rating
- TSCA Inventory Status: This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the TSCA Inventory of Chemical Substances.
- DSL (Canada): This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the Domestic Substances List.
- Biodegradable, pH-neutral, non-caustic cleaner
- Ideal for cleaning up "accidents" as well as regular cleaning of crates, cages, litter boxes, and bedding
- Leaves no slippery residue
- Non-corrosive formula is safe for use on water-safe surfaces
- Effective on most bodily fluids including feces, urine, & vomit
Will this remove the pet odors in my carpet?
Yes, but the product needs to directly contact the source of the odor (urine, etc.) If the fluids have penetrated the carpet & pad and gone into the sub-floor, it will be difficult or impossible to get the cleaner into the subfloor and therefore it will not have the desired effect.
Is this safe for use on _______?
In general, it is safe to use on water-safe surfaces however we cannot test all permutations of materials & colors that are on the market. Always test the product in a small, inconspicuous location before using.