- Makes 32 ounces of tasty syrup
- Can be helpful in shortening colds/flu
- Excellent source of anthocyanins & antioxidants
- 100% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Produced Locally
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
- Carefully place the entire Ednberry pouch, unopened, into the boiling water. Reduce heat to low simmer.
- Brew for 35-45 minutes or until liquid has reduced 2-3 cups, remove from heat.
- Once brew has cooled to room temperature, press the brew pouch to the inside of the pot with a spatula to release extra flavor from the pouch.
- Add honey to achieve desired sweetness (1/2 to 1 cup).
- Pour into glass jar and store in refrigerator. The resulting syrup should be used within 60-90 days.
As a reminder, never server anything containing honey to a child under 1 year old. Use alternative sweetener.
Read more Read Less