Orb-3 Pool & Spa Enzyme Cleaner
Type: Orb-3 Pool & Spa
Write a review
Eco-friendly Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner is ready to use on all water-safe pool surfaces and will not upset water chemistry.
Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner is a formulation of eco-friendly surfactants and enzymes that can be used around pools & decks on equipment, chairs, cushions, and walkways without fear of harming children, plants, or pets. It leaves no slippery residue, requires no special equipment to apply, and will not upset water chemistry. Additionally, by penetrating deeply into cracks and crevices, Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner helps keep surfaces clean for longer periods of time.
Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner Concentrate is a powerful concentrate that you dilute with water.
Orb-3 Ready-To-Use cleaner is already diluted & ready to work.
- Volume: 16 oz
- Ship Weight: 1.2 lb
- Volume: 32 oz
- Ship Weight: 2.3 lb
- Volume: 128 oz
- Ship Weight: 8.9 lb
- Volume: 5 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 43 lb
- Volume: 15 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 126 lb
- Volume: 55 Gallons
- Ship Weight: 460 lb
(Ready-to-use Formula Only)
- Volume: 32 oz
- Ship Weight: 2.3 lb
Sprayer not available with Concentrated Formula.
- Concentrate Formula: 4 ounces per gallon of cleaning solution desired
- Ready-To-Use Formula: As desired
- Concentrate Formula: Mix recommended amount with water; allow 3 – 5 minutes contact time; clean with a brush. Rinse if necessary.
- Ready-To-Use Formula: Spray on surface to be cleaned; allow 3 – 5 minutes contact time; clean with a brush. Rinse if necessary.
Do not mix directly with sanitizers or other chemicals
For Best Results
- Concentrate Formula: Dilute as directed. Use a scrub brush or power sprayer to achieve a deeper clean. Mix with warm water if possible. Increase contact time to enhance product performance. Use multiple times for old or heavy build-up.
- Ready-To-Use Formula: Use a scrub brush to achieve a deeper clean. Mix with warm water if possible. Increase contact time to enhance product performance. Use multiple times for old or heavy build-up.
Translucent amber liquid
Broad-spectrum enzyme/protein package from a proprietary fermentation of innocuous GRAS yeast; Readily biodegradable surfactant package; Food-grade stabilizers.
Store this product out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. For best results, use within 12 months.
pH As Shipped
3.7 – 4.2 @ 77° F (25° C)
HMIS Hazard Rating
- TSCA Inventory Status: This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the TSCA Inventory of Chemical Substances.
- DSL (Canada): This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the Domestic Substances List.
- Biodegradable, non-caustic pool-safe cleaner
- Ideal for decks, furniture, walking areas and equipment
- Leaves no slippery residue
- Non-corrosive formula is safe for use on water-safe surfaces
- Aids in scrubbing algae & mildew and attacks biofilms, improving algaecide & sanitizer performance
- Will not harm water chemistry if used in the pool
Why should I choose this product to clean around my pool/spa/hot tub? Why not just use my "regular" cleaning product?
Many cleaning products will harm the chemistry of your water - undoing all of the hard-work & time you've invested into testing the water & tweaking the chemicals to keep things in balance.
Cleaning products that are not designed for the pool environment can add nutrients to the pool, which consume your sanitizer and contribute to future algae growth. Some products are very acidic or caustic and can have an impact on the pH of your pool.
Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner is designed for use around your pool. If you get some in the water it is a benefit rather than a problem.
It is also a highly effective, eco-friendly cleaner, and it works especially well on many common pool-area problems such as mildew.
What is the difference between Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner "Concentrate" vs "Ready To Use"?
With the concentrate you add a small amount to a bucket of water; then scrub & rinse.
The ready-to-use formulation is designed to be used as-is with a spray bottle - spray it on, scrub, and rinse.
Can I use Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner to clean my pool/spa water?
Orb-3 Enzyme Cleaner is designed to clean items around the water - the deck, chairs, pool toys, etc.
If you get some of the cleaner in the water it will not hurt anything; and in fact the enzymes in the product will help remove organics & improve the water quality.
However, you will achieve better results using a product that is designed to treat the water itself.
I need to get rid of the algae in my pool. Can Orb-3 help me?
Yes! See our blog post: Identifying and Treating Algae in Pools.
Are there any animal products in Orb-3 Products?
The Orb-3 Pool & Spa product line contains no animal product whatsoever. All items are either food-grade or GRAS and are plant derived, mineral based or synthesized. They are non-toxic when used as directed, and do not contain phosphates, sulfates, or paraben; and are gluten free as well.
Can I just add water to the Concentrated formula to make the Ready-To-Use formula?
Yes, but you have to use it right away. The Ready-To-Use formula contains additional stabilizers that allow it to be stored. Once the Concentrated formula is diluted, it should be used immediately.