MixAir Twister TB16 Diffuser
Type: Aeration Diffusers
Write a review
- Diffuser / Aerator
- Turnover / Mixing
Use the MixAir Twister TB16 to economically aerate lakes and ponds or to vigorously mix industrial tanks.
The Twister TB16 is a fine bubble diffuser that both aerates and mixes in one efficient device. It is designed to generate dissolved oxygen throughout a water column to accelerate inversion or turnover which keeps water fresh.
The TB16 works 24/7 to improve water clarity, stimulate biological activity and provide continuous mixing at a lower power consumption than traditional mixers with the benefit of aerating at the same time.
- Dimensions: 18" dia. X 4" H
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
3.0 - 9.0
Schedule 40/80 PVC, UV inhibited
0.85" O.D. patent protected compound extrusion
- 1/2" MNPT fitting for airline
- Compressor sized to deliver desired PSI and SCFM
Minimum Operating Depth
Active Surface Area
408 sq in
- Construction: Schedule 40/80 PVC, UV inhibited
- Membrane: 0.85" O.D. patent protected compound extrusion
- SCFM Range: 3.0 - 9.0
- Minimum Operating Depth: 5'
- Flow Interference: 0.85"
- Active Surface Area: 408 sq in
- Linear Lift: 306"
What ballast is recommended for the MixAir Twister TB16 Diffuser?
We recommend the MixAir Large Diffuser Ballast.
Check back for resources on this product.