EasyPro Quick Sink Self-Weighted Diffusers QS1 QS2 QSBASE
Type: Aeration Diffusers
Write a review
- Diffuser / Aerator
Same great diffuser performance now in a self sinking design!
Quick Sink, self weighted membrane air diffuser assemblies are designed to be placed at the bottom of a pond or lake. The self weighted design eliminates need for gravel and reduces installation time. The Quick Sink diffuser assembly features round rubber (ZSC-MD3) membrane diffusers with thousands of holes which produce small air bubbles when supplied with air from an on shore compressor. These bubble rise to the surface and create circulation that helps de-stratify and aerate the water body.
QS1: Weighted base plus single MD3 diffuser
QS2: Weighted base plus dual MD3 diffusers
QSBASE: Base Only, supply your own diffuser(s).
- Not for brackish or salt water applications — Use ZSC-EPMD1 or ZSC-EPMD2 plastic base units for those applications.
- Metal base may experience surface rusting. This does not typically affect performance and is not considered a warranty issue.
- Ship Weight: 9 lbs
- Ship Weight: 11 lbs
- Ship Weight: 8 lbs
Recommended Air Flow
- QS1: 0.8 - 3 CFM
- QS2: 1.6 - 6 CFM
- QSBASE: N/A
- QS1, QS2: 4.25 inches
Powder-coated Steel, Schedule 80 PVC
Inlet Air Fittings (Included)
- Accepts 3/8", 1/2", or 5/8" tubing
- Fine bubble diffusers for maximum lift and oxygen transfer efficiency
- Low maintenance rubber membrane diffusers in single or double configuration
- Self weighted, powder coated steel base
- Low head pressure loss
- Inlet air fittings (included) accepts 3/8″, 1/2″ or 5/8″ tubing
- Unique barbed fittings with built in check valves to keep water out of tubing
- Stainless steel hose clams and strain relief hardware
- Designed for fresh water applications
- Five year warranty
Can I buy the diffuser by itself, without the base?
Yes, the EasyPro MD3 is great if you need a replacement diffuser or for DIY applications.