- Initial: 4 ounces per 500 gal or 64 ounces per acre-foot
- Weekly: 2 ounces per 500 gal or 32 ounces per acre-foot
Shake product vigorously before use. Dilute recommended dosage with a minimum of 1 gallon of pond water. Disperse product evenly over pond surface using a hand-held or mechanical sprayer.
For Best Results
- Apply when ambient temperature is 50°–90° F; dissolved oxygen level is over 1.0ppm; pH is 6 – 8; alkalinity is less than 100ppm
- Treat consistently using an automatic feed system
- Proper aeration and more dilution upon application will enhance product performance
- Never commingle with bactericides or quaternary disinfectants as they will degrade / inactivate bacteria.
Slightly milky light tan liquid
Orb-3® Lake & Pond Liquid Bacteria is a proprietary composition “not considered hazardous” under the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard CFR Title 29 1910.1200
Store this product out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. For best results, use within 12 months. Never commingle with bactericides or quaternary disinfectants, as they will degrade / inactivate bacteria.
PH As Shipped
3.0 – 3.5 @ 77° F (25° C)
HMIS Hazard Rating
- TSCA Inventory Status: This product and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the TSCA Inventory of Chemical Substances.
- DSL (Canada): The Canadian formulation and/or all of its components are either included on or exempt from the Domestic Substances List.