MixAir Water Bug Fine Bubble Pond Diffuser
Brand: MixAir Technologies
Type: Aeration Diffusers
Write a review
- Diffuser / Aerator
- Turnover / Mixing
- In stock
The Water Bug is a fine bubble diffuser that both aerates and mixes in one efficient device.
It is designed to generate dissolved oxygen throughout a water column to accelerate inversion or turnover which keeps water fresh.
The WBB series works 24/7 to improve water clarity, stimulate biological activity and provide continuous mixing at a lower power consumption with the benefit of aerating at the same time.
Use the WBB2 for small water gardens or tanks requiring multiple source points of aeration.
Use the WBB4 for shallow ponds, water gardens or tanks requiring multiple aerators.
Use the WBB6 for small to medium size ponds or for industrial tanks to improve water quality.
Fitting Size: 1/2" FNPT
* WBB2: 0.5
* WBB4: 1.0
* WBB6: 1.5
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 1.1" W x 1.75" H
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 15.1" L x 6.5" W x 1.75" H
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.75" L x 15.1" W x 1.75" H
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- WBB2: 0.25 - 0.75
- WBB4: 0.50 - 1.50
- WBB6: 0.75 - 2.24
Schedule 40/80 PVC, UV inhibited
0.85" O.D. patent protected compound extrusion
- 1/2" MNPT fitting for airline
- Compressor sized to deliver desired PSI and SCFM
Minimum Operating Depth
Active Surface Area
- WBB2: 32 sq in
- WBB4: 64 sq in
- WBB4: 96 sq in
- WBB2: 24"
- WBB4: 48"
- WBB6: 96"
- Construction: Schedule 40/80 PVC, UV inhibited
- Membrane: 0.85" O.D. patent protected compound extrusion
- SCFM Range: 0.75 - 2.25
- Minimum Operating Depth: 2'
- Flow Interference: 0.85"
- Active Surface Area: 96 sq in
- Linear Lift: 72"
Check back for FAQs on this product.
Check back for resources on this product.