EasyPro Membrane Diffuser Assembly with Weighted Base
Type: Aeration Diffusers
Write a review
- Diffuser / Aerator
Membrane air diffuser assembly features a hollow base that can be filled with sand or gravel. Eliminates the need for bricks and straps to get the diffuser to sink!
Available configured with 1, 2, or 4 diffusers.
- Ship Weight: 7 lbs
- Ship Weight: 9 lbs
- Ship Weight: 12 lbs
3/4"FPT, barbed adapter included for 1/2" or 3/8" tubing
- EPMD1: 0.8 - 3 CFM
- EPMD2: 1.6 - 6 CFM
- EPMD4: 3.2 - 12 CFM
10.5 inches (Per diffuser)
Sand or gravel is not included.
- Membrane air diffuser assembly that features a hollow base that can be filled with sand or gravel
- Eliminates the need for bricks and straps to get the diffuser to sink!
- A great alternative to air stones in many aeration applications
- Hundreds of “I” slots that open as air pressure builds inside of the diffuser
- Center of the membrane does not have slots and acts as a check valve when air flow stops
- Heavy duty membrane will last for years
- Available in both a single, dual and quad head assemblies
- Handles airflow from .8 - 3 cfm per head
- 3/4" female threaded outlet located in the base of each diffuser, 1/2" & 3/8" barbed tubing adapter included
Can I buy the diffuser by itself, without the hollow base?
Yes, the EasyPro MD3 is great if you need a replacement diffuser or for DIY applications.