Orb-3 Aeration Eclipse EC44 Diffuser
Type: Aeration Diffusers
Write a review
- Diffuser / Aerator
- Turnover / Mixing
- In stock
Sturdy design, simple assembly and energy-efficiency are what makes the Eclipse EC44 a solid choice.
This device takes the guesswork out of choosing a diffuser and includes a perfectly weighted base, microporous aeration membrane, built-in check valve, hose barbs for 3/8" or 1/2" air line, tagline tie off spot and convenient handle all in one small footprint. No extra fittings required. The best part is you won’t be wondering how much pea gravel you really need to hold this unit down on the bottom of the pond.
The Eclipse EC44 is engineered to have a high CFM capacity with low back-pressure, which reduces wear on your compressor. It’s flat-packed so it ships economically making this fine bubble diffuser a smart choice.
Basic Assembly required.
- Dimensions: 13" dia. X 5" H
- Shipping Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 2"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
1.5 - 6.0
Stainless steel base, nuts and bolts
3/8" or 1/2"
- 3/8” or 1/2" airline
- Compressor sized to deliver desired PSI and SCFM
Minimum Operating Depth
Active Surface Area
96 sq in
- 36" of anti-fouling; microporous aeration tubing
- Built-in check valve
- 100% smooth stainless steel base
- Corrosion resistant
- Strain-relief clamp with built-in hose barbs for 3/8" or 1/2" air line
- Built-In handle
- Easy to assemble and install
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Produces 2-3mm bubbles for maximum aeration efficiency
- Works with any compressor sized to deliver desired SCFM and PSI
- For use in inland lakes & pond, brackish water & most tank applications
- Basic Assembly is required
What types of water does this diffuser work in?
The Eclipse diffusers are unaffected by Salt-Sater, Brackish Water or Frac Flowback.
Do I need a separate air pump for this?
Yes, in addition to the diffuser you will need at minimum a compressor and air line to get from the compressor to the diffuser.
Check back for resources on this product.