Orb-3 Aeration Eclipse EC110 Diffuser
Type: Aeration Diffusers
Write a review
- Diffuser / Aerator
- Turnover / Mixing
- In stock
The Eclipse EC110 water diffuser checks all the boxes! Sturdy design, simple assembly and energy-efficiency are what makes this aerator a solid choice.
This American made diffuser includes a stainless steel weighted base, microporous aeration membrane, built-in check valve, hose barbs for 3/8" or 1/2" air line, tagline tie off spot and smooth handle for easy retrieval. No extra fittings required.
The Eclipse EC110 is engineered to have a high CFM capacity with low back-pressure. It’s flat-packed so it ships economically making this powerful fine bubble diffuser a smart choice. Choose the Eclipse EC110 diffuser for a new aeration system or to upgrade diffusers in an older system.
Basic Assembly required.
- Dimensions: 17.5" x 17.5" x 6"
- Weight: 12 lbs
2.0 - 10.0
Stainless steel base & hardware
3/8" or 1/2" MNPT
- 3/8" or 1/2" airline
- Compressor sized to deliver desired PSI and SCFM
Minimum Operating Depth
Active Surface Area
192 sq in
- 72 inches of anti-fouling; microporous aeration tubing
- Built-in check valve
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel base & hardware
- Strain-relief clamp with built-in hose barbs for 3/8" or 1/2" air line
- Built-In handle
- Easy to assemble, install, retrieve and maintain
- Produces 2-3mm bubbles for maximum aeration efficiency
- Works with any compressor sized to deliver desired SCFM and PSI
- For use in lakes, retention ponds, wastewater lagoons and treatment basins
- Basic Assembly is required
What types of water does this diffuser work in?
The Eclipse diffusers are unaffected by Salt-Sater, Brackish Water or Frac Flowback.
Do I need a separate air pump for this?
Yes, in addition to the diffuser you will need at minimum a compressor and air line to get from the compressor to the diffuser.
Check back for resources on this product.