Stenner Econ T Automatic Dosing Peristaltic Metering Pump E10T2B 120V NSF 50
Write a review
- Automatic Dosing
- Water Balance
The Econ T provides automatic dosing control for a variety of timed applications including the injection of enzymes.
The pump has an easy to program integral timer that provides flexible 7-day, 24 event control capability for varied schedules. It has a control panel with an LCD display; when operating it will display the current day, time, and the pump mode of operation. The display has indicators that represent the days of the week, operating mode and the event (timers).
There are 24 independent programmable on and off events within a 7 day period. Each event can be programmed for a specific ON time and a specific OFF time. The timer can be set in increments by hour and minute. The control panel has a programmable clock using a 24 hour format and a battery back-up to maintain the internal time and programmed event settings.
Stenner Part Number E10T2B81S8.
Stenner Econ T Pump
- Ship Weight: 5 lb
Accessory Kit Shipped with Each Pump
- 3 connecting nuts 1/4"
- 3 ferrules 1/4"
- 1 injection check valve 80 psi (5.5 bar) OR 1 injection fitting 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- 1 weighted suction line strainer 1/4"
- 1 20' roll suction/discharge tubing 1/4" white or black
- 1 additional pump tube
- 1 manual
24-hr programmable clock; 7 day, 24 event timer
Maximum Working Pressure
25 psi (1.7 bar); 80 psi (5.5)
Maximum Operating Temperature
Maximum Suction Lift
25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water
24 VDC, brushed
Approximate Shaft RPM
9, 18 or 40
Motor Voltage (Amp Draw)
120V 60Hz (0.17)
Power Cord Type
Power Cord Plug End
Wall adapter power supply 100-120V, 60Hz, 0.75A input, two prong, polarized 24VDC, 1.25A, Class II output
- Meets NSF-50 requirements.
- Enclosure is NEMA 13 water resistant.
- Flexible, reliable, low-cost liquid dosing pump
- Easy setup, programming and maintenance with up to 24 events within a 7-day period
- Backup power source keeps clock running
- Safe and simple way to maintain consistent product dosing
- NSF 50 Certified
Check back for FAQs on this product.