EasyPro Concentrated Pond Dye Liquid Colorant
Type: Pond Water Treatment
Write a review
- Pond Aesthetics
- Algae / Excess Nutrients
- Water Quality
- In stock
Just one quart of this ultra-concentrated formula is equal to a gallon of other dyes on the market!
The use of fish-safe dye is a common part of an overall pond maintenance program. EasyPro Lake Colorant liquid formula is applied early in the spring to improve the appearance of pond water.
Available in 3-colors:
* EasyPro Blue Lake Colorant provides a "natural blue" color.
* EasyPro Black Lake Colorant offers a dark, reflective tint.
* EasyPro Serenity Lake Colorant is the most popular version, with a dark blackish-blue appearance.
This nontoxic and harmless pond dye is for use in pond and lakes. Waters can be used for swimming and irrigation once product is dispersed and it is compatible with most aquatic algaecides and herbicides on the market.
One quart treats one acre of water 3' to 6' deep
For best results add to multiple spots around the edges of the pond or use in conjunction with aeration. Add additional amounts as needed to maintain desired color due to dilution.
Will not stain fish, plants, wildlife, or surfaces when used as directed and once dispersed.
Not for use in potable water sources.
Chlorinated water will cause fading, requiring higher dosages or more frequent treatments.
- Volume: 32 oz
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Treats: 1-acre of pond water 3 - 6 ft deep
1-Quart per acre of water 3 - 6 ft deep
One bottle will treat an entire surface acre up to 6 feet deep depending on color desired. For best results add to multiple spots around the edges of the pond or use in conjunction with aeration. Add additional amounts as needed to maintain desired color due to dilution. Will not stain fish, plants, wildlife, or surfaces when used as directed and once dispersed. Not for use in potable water sources. Chlorinated water will cause fading, requiring higher dosages and/or more frequent treatments.
Concentrated product may cause eye or skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses or goggles and rubber gloves when handling. Do not taste or swallow. Concentrated product can stain fabric and other porous surfaces. Keep out of reach of children.
- IF IN EYES: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- IF ON SKIN: Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately drink water to dilute. Seek medical attention if symptoms develop. DO NOT induce vomiting unless told to do so by a physician. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
For Best Results
- Add to multiple spots around the edges of the pond.
- Use in conjunction with aeration.
- Add additional amounts as needed to maintain color.
- Blue (ECPD): Blue Liquid
- Black (ECPDBK): Black Liquid
- Serenity (ECPDSB): Blue/Black Liquid
Storage and Disposal
Keep product closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid freezing. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container thoroughly with water, recycle or dispose in accordance with state and local regulations.
HMIS Hazard Rating
- TSCA Inventory Status: All ingredients are listed.
- Available in 3 colors:
- Blue (ECPD): Gives pond water a “Caribbean Blue” appearance
- Black (ECPDBK): Gives pond water a deep reflective appearance
- Serenity (ECPDSB): Gives pond water a dark blackish-blue appearance
- Pond dyes help filter out UV rays from the sun
- Waters can be used for swimming and irrigation once product is dispersed
- Does not stain or harm fish, plants or other wildlife once dispersed in water
- Compatible with most aquatic algaecides and herbicides
Which color should I choose?
This is largely a personal preference, but Serenity is the most popular choice.
Do you have a formula for smaller ponds, fountains, and water gardens?
Yes. Part number ZSC-PD16 ships in 1-Pint bottles. Each pint treats 16,000 gallons of water.